Friday, January 21, 2011

Top 5 Reasons People Don't Make Money in Network Marketing! #4

     Today I have my # 4 reason people don't make money in network marketing. That is because there are alot of people out there that look for instant cash. Whether they expect to makes tons of money right away or they just want a couple hundred buck and they are done. Both of these viewpoints you want to keep out of your business. The person that expects to "get rich quick" is usually one of the worst types of people to sponsor. They have one thing in mind and that is money. Their prospects see this and will run the other way. It is very hard to bring someone into your business when they see dollar signs in your eyes. The other type of person is the person looking to make a little bit of money and then be done. What causes this is that they just do not have a big enough "why" to continue any furthur. If you come acrossed people with this attitude it is best to say "thank you for your time but you are not who I am looking for."

     The person that expects to get rich quick really needs to re-think that. Any business you start takes time to build up. Let me repeat that. ANY BUSINESS TAKES TIME TO BUILD UP. What I mean is that if you get started thinking that you will get to leave your job immediately or even be financially free in the next month you need to be more realistic. Sure this is all possible but most new network marketers see alot of people having success but do not understand the price they had to pay to get there. You can have anything you want but you need to understand they don't come overnight. Network marketing is not a "get rich quick" deal but it is a get rich deal. Tell me the last time your job offered to help you get rich?

     For people who come acrossed the prospects looking for just a little bit of money I would say it really isn't worth your time recruiting them.  The time you have to spend helping them get their extra 200 bucks isn't worth me leaving my family for. I want to work with people that want to make 2 million bucks.... per year. Right there shows that the why has to be big enough to keep people in the game. A mentor of mine once told me a story of a guy he was sitting down with. They were going over why he wanted to get started with the opportunity. What was said is really a perfect reason not to bring this person into your business. The prospect told my mentor that his why was so that he could afford better beer? Now thats not going to keep him in the game when the going gets tough! One thing you can do to help these people is to pull their why out of them. Ask them questions about what they would do if money wasn't a problem. This can get people thinking deeper about what they really want. Then if they provide you with big "why's" then it is up to you to decide if you want them in your business. Your "why" should make you cry!

     Thanks for following and subscribing to my blog. I will continue to bring you the best information I can to help you build your businesses. Feel free to check out my website http://www.newleadsystem.com/ to learn more about how to attract people to you. I look forward to hearing about your success

Matt Welch
matt.welch28@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment